Very Easy Recipes Macaroni Chicken Soup From any Leftover Chicken.
Spring time is around the corner but in Seattle Washington is still very much a rainy season. Since we've been here we had rain on and off for two weeks and it is very cold that our heater is always on the max 24/7, soup is pretty much our favorite food for this wet season.
This Macaroni Chicken recipe is very easy to make, I always make it when we have leftover chicken, whether is chicken rotisserie, Kentucky fried chicken or el polo loco chicken, any leftover chicken will do just find to make this delicious soup. And I am happy to share it with you, my lovely follower.
And here are the Ingredients:
- 1 leftover Chicken ( take the skin out)
- 1/2lb macaroni
- 4 stalk celery, minced
- 6 stalk green onion
- 10 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 6 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 spoon sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, optional
1. Heat a large size cooking pan, pour the butter and oil. When is hot, saute the garlic until is golden brown and put aside.
2. On the large cooking pot pour the water and shredded leftover chicken to boil cook the bone as well. And let it boil for 15 minutes that way it'll provide a chicken broth. And put the saute garlic to the soup.
3. Add macaroni and cook for 15 minutes
4. Put salt, pepper, and sugar.
5. If you want creamy soup you can pour the heavy cream (optional). Ours, we love clear broth.
6. Put the celery and green onion.
When it cooked let it cool a bit and try to remove the chicken bone.
Serve it and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this post and if you ever try this recipe please let me now by leaving a comment below.