Lavender Bath Tea & Rose Bath Tea
Valentine's day is just around the corner and for you who needs an idea for a perfect gift this is would be an easy DIY and exciting gift for yourself, family and friends. Who doesn't love to submerge their tired body on warm bath after a hectic day?! This bath tea is not just going to make you relax but it will also rejuvenate and leave your skin smell so good for your Valentine's date night.
- Lavender Essential Oil 10 drops
- Rose Essential Oil 10 drops
- Lavender & Dried Flowers 2 Tablespoons
- Roses Dried Flowers 2 Tablespoons
- Himalayan Salt 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup)
- Epsom Salt 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup)
- Dry Milk (optional)
- Small Mason Jar
- Small size mixing bowl 2
1. Pour 4 tablespoons of Himalayan salt and 4 tablespoons Epsom Salt on the small mixing bowl.
2. Then sprinkle 10 drops of Lavender essential oil and mix all together.
3. Put the dried Lavender with the salt into the salt mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into the mason jar.
Use the other mixing bowl for Roses Bath Tea and follow the same steps by using the ingredient: 4 tablespoons Himalayan salt, 4 tablespoons Epson Salt and 10 drops Rose Essential Oil, 2 tablespoons Rose dried flowers and dry milk (optional).
And you can decorate how you want.
Please follow me on:
5 Comments »