Hi, lovelies...for the spirit of Valentine's day, I would like to share with you, my favorite and easy recipe that I always made for our Valentine's breakfast. My husband and kids, they always love it and it becomes our tradition. Here it is Red Velvet Pancake with Raspberry & Blackberry Sauce.
- 2 cups red velvet pancake mix or for the cheaper price you can get it from world market.
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. In the large bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk. Add the cake mix and whisk slowly. Try not to over mix the batter and is ok if there's still lumps on your batter, leave it that way so the pancakes will be soft and fluffy.
2. Heat the griddle or skillet over medium heat. Coat with butter, once hot, pour 1/4 cup of butter into the skillet. Cook until the edges look set and bubble begin to form, flip it to the other side until cook through.
3. Serve it with Raspberry homemade Sauce.
Raspberry Homemade Sauce
- 2 cup of Raspberry
- 1 cup of Blackberry
- 2 cups of Sugar or you can always add more for extra sweet.
- 2 Tablespoon of Lemon
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Use a medium size of pot.
2. Pour the water and the berries
3. Heat the berries until boil, stir well and let it boil for until is completely smashed.
4. Add sugar and lemon juice stirring constantly and let it boil for another 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Let it cool down and ready to serve.