DIY Sugar Face Scrub
Lately, I've been committed myself to using only organic and natural product on my skin care regimen. But, oh my...Believe me! such a product doesn't come with the low price. So now, I dedicate myself to learning about natural essence oil and the benefit to our skin. And also by making my own skin care products is a lot saver because I don't have to worry about all the unknown chemical ingredients and additives that they used on most beauty product on the store.
Although I still used some of the stores bought products but if I can make it myself, why not DIY?!
Winter always bring a problem for my sensitive skin. It gets dried, dull and looks tired, so I come up with this recipe of DIY sugar face scrub, is easy to make and is a lot cheaper.
Here are the ingredients:
- 10 tablespoons Organic brown sugar
- 3 tabespoons of coldpressesd Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Mango Butter Benefit of Mango Butter / Get it here!
- 3 droops of Grape Seeds Essential Oil The benefit of Grape Seed Oil to our skin./ Here's to get / Here's the cheaper one!
- 3 droops of Meadowfoam Seed Essential Oil The benefit of Meadowfoam Seed Oil / Here's to get it!
- 3 droops of Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Essential Oil Benefits of Macadamia Nut Oil in skin care / Get it here!
- Optional: 3 droops Rosehip Essential Oil.
Most of my oil I got it from Marshall or TJ max store is a lot cheaper.
Before you mix everything together, you have to melt the Mango Butter ( Here's how to do it ) and mix all together, put it on jar provide it and make sure is air tight. You can adjust the oil to your liking. you can use less or add more oil to make it softer and more moisturize!
I know that the start up cost is a lot but for the money you've spent you got more and, it'll last longer without any chemical additives.
How to use it:
Every time you need to use it, scoop it out with a clean spoon and close the jar right the way. Clean your face with warm water to open the pores and start massaging your face with DIY Sugar Face Scrub. Then wash your face with warm water.
Thank you so much for reading, and I hope if you tried this DIY product it'll help your skin smooth and moisturize for this winter season!
Please follow me on: