1. Thursday Night Tapas Top from MOD CLOTH
2. Jag Jeans Hope Slim Crop Pants from NORDSTROM
3. TOP SHOP Espadrille Platform Sandal from NORDSTROM
1. Glamorous Oversized Shirt in Geo Tribal Burnout from www.asos.com
2. Vero Moda Gio Tribal Print Pants from ASOS
3. TOP SHOP 'Lena' Ankle Strap platform Sandal www.nordstrom.com
When it comes to 'Tribal' outfit, most of the time I like to cooperate it with colorful outfit to gives more live and pop to the style, specially most of the tribal prints that I found
are leaning toward dark color.
But this time around I like to pair 'Tribal' prints with muted color like Khakis, Nudes, Pink Blush and White colors, Although it doesn't make a big splash on the colors combo but at least it neutralize the dark color and bring a fresh look to the outfit, and these colors are 'In' for this
Spring and Summer time.
Here are some of my new assemble 'Tribal Print' for this season, and I found some item worth of drooling for, like 'Thursday Night Tapa Top From Mod Cloth' is an eye candy, and the Top Shop 'Lena' ankle strap platform is something that I can't stop thinking about. I almost hit the 'buy' button, but it has a downside, the heels have 5'5 hight although is not likely a "downside" since is going to make me taller, but I don't know if I can walk with it and yet I still contemplating whether or not to buy consider this platform has such a cute design.
Hope you like it!
What do you think lovelies?
Please follow me here: